“Its not what you achieve, its what you overcome. That’s what defines your Career”
Lakdi has fresh opportunities for the experts as well as the freshers from different fields to come and work with us. We believe in the overall development of the people working with us. It is not just about the money, but it is about the exposure and the learning process. We have created an environment which is open for people from different cultures, nationalities, languages, and gender. We do not want to hold the doors closed for any person who has the potential to take our company to the next level. The work culture is always remain focused on the excellence.
You can also keep this page bookmarked for future reference. We love to work with freelancers as well. If you are good at your work but do not want to join us full time, please send us your resume along with the profile links. We will get back to you as soon as we have some work for you.
If you have the potential to work with us, you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Production Supervisor
Location: Kirti Nagar, New Delhi
Experience: 7-15 Years
CTC: 3.5 Lacs
1. Should be a Graduate.
2. Should possess working Knowledge of AutoCAD / 3Ds max.
3. Should have a working knowledge of modular office furniture.
4. Should have worked as a factory Production manager/senior supervisor (for Delhi office).
5. Should have strong & extensive knowledge about woodwork, materials, fabrics, machinery, and furniture design drawings.
6. Should be aware of Vendor Management.
Must have a working experience of 7-15 years.
1. Should be a Graduate.
Position: Interior Designer
Educational Qualification: Architect( B.Arch )/ Interior designer with at least 1-5 years working knowledge in modular & commercial furniture & interiors.
Preferably Male Candidate.
1. Can create Shop Drawings as per client Requirements on various software like AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, and floor Layouts, 3D renders.
2. Should have extensive knowledge in interior design, product, process & material knowledge.
3. Should be able to handle Client meetings.
4. Should be well aware of BOQ and BOM creation.
5. Should be able to make project estimates and handle production.
6. Should be able to visit client site for supervision and installation.
7. CTC should be 2.5 lacs per annum.
Position: CRM Sales Manager
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate
Experience: At least 1-5 years of working experience in the furniture/interiors industry/ banking industry with a CRM sales background.
1. Preferably Female Candidate
2. Should be Sharp, Smart, and fairly aware of office procedures and processes.
3. Should be able to do cold calling for prospective clients and Generate Leads
4. Should be able to handle incoming Sales leads, send quotations to prospective clients.
5. The client follows up and projects management activities. Manage CRM for B2B channels. The candidate should have a strong clientele.
6. Native of Karnataka/ Maharashtra / Gujrat / Kerela