Elran Living Room Furniture
If you are an empty nester and you have reached the stage of your life where you can have a white sofar, you are in luck. Today, a white sofa is a strong statement of contemporary styling. To avoid an antiseptic look, you can use color, texture, accent furniture and decorative touches to complement the look.
Paint the Walls
Universal Furniture Churchill Sofa
With white furniture, muted tones are best so the wall color does not compete for attention. Overly vivid or dark walls tend to become the dominant feature of the room. Instead, choose shades of beige or gray, or opt for soft tones of blue, green or brown. You can also choose from the wide array of whites to achieve a more monochromatic look. In general, while shades of gray, blue or green can give your room a cool feeling, while beige and brown will lend a warmer look.
Ashley Furniture Marion Cocktail Table
Highly polished dark wood is a natural fit for white furniture. Ashley Marion cocktail table shown above serves a double purpose with ingeniously integrated stools for additional seating.
Riverside Furniture Weatherford Bunching Tables
Wood combined with natural materials like glass and stone pair well with white furniture. These bunching tables are versatile accent pieces that can be moved when guests arrive.
Universal Furniture Flint Wyatt Console Table
Adding a stunning console table is a great way to add interest to a living room with a white sofa. Consoles come in every style and material, from sophisticated contemporary with clean lines and natural materials to meticulously detailed traditional pieces with interesting silhouettes.
Adding an area rug is an easy way to introduce a pop of color into a room with a white sofa.
Choose a texture or an overall geometric pattern for a more contemporary feel. More traditional patterns are perfect for a comfortable transitional home.
Once your rugs and furniture are in place, it's time to have fun with decorative items that can reflect your personality. Add throw pillows with varying solids, textures and patterns to pick up a color in your rug. Then think about throws for chilly winter nights and "poof" pillows that can provide extra seating or act as an ottoman.
Thank you for reading our blog. You can see our more blog here
Main source of content: https://www.homelivingfurniture.com/blog312/accents-to-go-with-a-white-sofa
You can view our related blog here:
- Top hotel furniture manufacturer trends that one must check out
- Manufacture of hospital furniture: Top styles and trends
- Hospital furniture features to check out when making a purchase
- Director's chair at lowest price in India: Lakdi The Furniture Co.
- Benefits of wooden furniture in your space
- Top 10 best tips for taking care of wood furniture
- 5 essentials for your office space
- For more comfort and productivity: Buy the most comfortable office chair
- Airport furniture online, Modern, Long-lasting airport furniture
- Furniture for hotels to instantly impress the guests
- Furniture role in interior designing
- Modern furniture in velvet - Interior design trends 2021
- Accents to go with a white sofa
- How to create an ergonomic space to work from home for better focus
- 10 design ideas for a bedroom with a work from home setup
- Smart house technology for a healthy home
- Ideas for your guest bedroom
- Popular and innovative outdoor kitchen renovations
- What is the best massage chair?
- How aesthetic and comfortable office furniture impacts on the productivity of employees.
- How to impress your guests through the science of seating
- Is your office desk breaking your back?
- How you stay active at workplace: Lakdi
- Drawing room design ideas
- How to select comfortable office visitor chairs
- Perfect guide for best office chair in 2021
- An essential guide to arrange beautiful and stylish living room