Since 1950, jobs that require us to sit down all day have increased by 90%!
Of Course, this is a cause for concern. Employees need to make sure that they are getting enough exercise and regularly standing up to stretch.
Let’s take a look at a few things to consider when selecting office visitors chairs.
Choose solid and sturdy designs
Every year, there are around 50 million workplace injuries in the India. You don’t want to face a lawsuit because a client fell backward on a flimsy visitor chair.
You want to make sure that you can test your visitor chairs before you spend any money.
Get opinions from your employees too. Do they think these chairs look and feel solid and sturdy enough for office life?
Are the Chairs Cost-effective?
Do not spend more money on a visitor chair than your employees’ chairs! But, if you expect visitors to be sitting down for long periods of time, invest in high-quality chairs.
If you don’t have a huge budget, you can buy second hand furniture which can be of great quality!
If your visitors will be waiting for mere moments, then choosing a cheaper chair is acceptable.
By choosing sturdy chairs, you can be sure that they’ll last for a longer period of time. This makes them a lot more cost-effective.
Choose the Right Materials
If you want your chairs to be comfortable, you need to choose an option with padding. Faux leather is often a good choice and an upholstered chair will provide some padding.
Although these options are not as long-lasting as a hard plastic chair, they will be more comfortable for your visitors.
When it comes to the frame of the chair, consider whether you want plastic, wood or metal. Remember, you can always make the chairs comfier by adding your own padding such as cushions or blankets.
Don’t Forget Your Style
Your visitors will judge your chairs. Make sure they tell the story of your company or brand.
You would never find fluffy, wooden chairs in a hospital. These chairs need to be stackable, practical, and easy to wipe down.
But, hospital chairs would terrible and cold in a work environment which is supposed to be hip and fun! If you’re a cool start up, you may choose to provide beanbags as visitor chairs.
If you are a serious, high-class firm, then choosing plastic chairs simply won’t work with your brand. Choose instead smart, leather chairs.
Office Visitor Chairs Tell Your Story
When decorating your office, every single piece of furniture you bring in helps tell the story of your brand.
Think carefully about what you want to convey about your company before buying new office visitor chairs. Also, avoid spending too much money by looking for cost-effective alternatives.
You can view our related blog here:
- Top hotel furniture manufacturer trends that one must check out
- Manufacture of hospital furniture: Top styles and trends
- Hospital furniture features to check out when making a purchase
- Director's chair at lowest price in India: Lakdi The Furniture Co.
- Benefits of wooden furniture in your space
- Top 10 best tips for taking care of wood furniture
- 5 essentials for your office space
- For more comfort and productivity: Buy the most comfortable office chair
- Airport furniture online, Modern, Long-lasting airport furniture
- Furniture for hotels to instantly impress the guests
- Furniture role in interior designing
- Modern furniture in velvet - Interior design trends 2021
- Accents to go with a white sofa
- How to create an ergonomic space to work from home for better focus
- 10 design ideas for a bedroom with a work from home setup
- Smart house technology for a healthy home
- Ideas for your guest bedroom
- Popular and innovative outdoor kitchen renovations
- What is the best massage chair?
- How aesthetic and comfortable office furniture impacts on the productivity of employees.
- How to impress your guests through the science of seating
- Is your office desk breaking your back?
- How you stay active at workplace: Lakdi
- Drawing room design ideas
- Perfect guide for best office chair in 2021
- An essential guide to arrange beautiful and stylish living room