- A year that brought forth the threatening Covid19. While it is not advisable to visit hospitals now, they play an important role in a person’s life. When it comes to a hospital, everything needs to be perfect. Be it the doctors, the nurses, or even the hospital furniture. The manufacture of hospital furniture needs a keen eye. It must be based on the latest hospital furniture designs. Imagine yourself going to a clinic or a hospital that has old and dull furniture. You would never go back to that hospital again, would you? We here at Lakdi, are engaged in the manufacturing of hospital furniture. We follow modern trends and styles to suit all needs.
Top Hospital Furniture Styles
▪ Curvilinear Furniture
These are the types of furniture that you find in the waiting room. It should be completely comfortable and helpful for your body’s posture. Every hospital should have curvilinear furniture. It adds to their hospital furniture design.
▪ Perforated Furniture
A usual staple in a hospital, it is a part of the hospital furniture trends. All hospitals use perforated chairs in the manufacture of hospital furniture. These are attached chairs with small holes in them. Although it is a space-saving option, it may not be comfortable for everyone who comes to the hospital.
▪ Columnar Furniture
The beds that you see in a hospital, both the normal and the upgraded ones, are the columnar type. They are stiff and sturdy. This furniture can withstand the weight of anybody who lies on them. This will always remain one of the top hospital furniture designs.
▪ Ergonomic Furniture
All the people who come into a hospital may not sit comfortably on any chair that they are offered. Some people need specially designed chairs or equipment. Not every patient that comes to your hospital is of the same height, weight, and character. They may be having health problems, sometimes which can be too severe. Ergonomic furniture solves the problem of discomfort in a hospital. It can also reduce the posture problems that you may be facing.
At Lakdi, we lean towards the manufacture of hospital furniture. It not only looks appealing but is also comfortable and affordable.
What Hospital Furniture Trends to follow while selecting the Perfect Furnishings?
Let’s take a look at the various trends that are in the market right now:
- Modern Technology is the Way to Go
We are moving towards a world where face to face interaction will be completely scarce. We can introduce ‘digital kiosks’ that will help the patients who come to your hospital. Patients can make appointments and consult doctors online. There also may be patients who cannot visit hospitals easily. They can use the concept of ‘telemedicine’. A hall can be set up with phones and screens where patients can see their doctors virtually. Although this has nothing to do with the manufacture of hospital furniture, this has to be kept in mind.
- Let’s shift to Adaptability
We can follow the trend and build workspaces that are flexible and free. The idea of a ‘wheeled partition’ is workable for rooms nowadays. There is no need to waste a lot of time building separate areas and cubicles. Add a few ‘shell spaces’ so that when in need, they can be transformed into useful spaces. When following these trends, you will automatically follow the top hospital furniture trends.
- The New Normal- Biophilic Interior Design
Haven’t you wished that your hospital would have more natural light and brightness? Well, problem solved! The biophilic interior design combines the outdoors and indoors. It connects areas with artificial light to an environment that provides natural light. It can be openly used in canteens as well as waiting areas. You can also use curved and perforated designs for furniture. This is a must for the manufacture of hospital furniture.
What are the Perfect Environments for Innovative Hospital Furniture Designs?
- Clean Environment, Safe Environment
The material of your furniture and equipment should be nonporous. It is an important thing to be wary of while manufacturing hospital furniture. No bacteria should be made home to live in, where they can wait till they can spread to humans.
Furniture should always be kept clean. Designers should always keep two main elements in mind. They are-‘utilizing the appropriate textile’ and the ‘furniture’ itself.
- Manufacture of Bariatric Furniture
We follow dangerous lifestyles. This can lead to ill-health and overweight problems that most of us fight with. In the manufacture of hospital furniture, we have to keep bariatric furniture in mind as well. The manufacturers will have to make safe and sturdy chairs and beds. They should support the weight of such people safely. We cannot overlook this important factor.
- Sustainability and Recyclability
Manufacturing hospital furniture designs should be based on sustainable and recyclable designs. The furniture that you produce has to be environment friendly. It should be good to look at the same time. You need to ask the ultimate question before the manufacture of hospital furniture. “Is it recyclable?”
Apart from everything that has been said, know the right time to connect. You will need a good furniture manufacturer. It should be someone who specializes in the field of hospital furniture design. Also, feel free to share this article with people who might need it and may get information from the same.
You can view our related blog here:
- Top hotel furniture manufacturer trends that one must check out
- Manufacture of hospital furniture: Top styles and trends
- Hospital furniture features to check out when making a purchase
- Director's chair at lowest price in India: Lakdi The Furniture Co.
- Benefits of wooden furniture in your space
- Top 10 best tips for taking care of wood furniture
- 5 essentials for your office space
- For more comfort and productivity: Buy the most comfortable office chair
- Airport furniture online, Modern, Long-lasting airport furniture
- Furniture for hotels to instantly impress the guests
- Furniture role in interior designing
- Modern furniture in velvet - Interior design trends 2021
- Accents to go with a white sofa
- How to create an ergonomic space to work from home for better focus
- 10 design ideas for a bedroom with a work from home setup
- Smart house technology for a healthy home
- Ideas for your guest bedroom
- Popular and innovative outdoor kitchen renovations
- What is the best massage chair?
- How aesthetic and comfortable office furniture impacts on the productivity of employees.
- How to impress your guests through the science of seating
- Is your office desk breaking your back?
- How you stay active at workplace: Lakdi
- Drawing room design ideas
- How to select comfortable office visitor chairs
- Perfect guide for best office chair in 2021
- An essential guide to arrange beautiful and stylish living room